Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New "Participate" Page

Now you too can write for Everest Book Report! I want this blog's information to be as international as its audience, but my language skills (English, German, a little Spanish and French) are hardly universal. If you read a language other than English and are a fan of Everest books, I would love to hear from you. Check out the "Participate" page to see submission guidelines, and help me make Everest Book Report a truly comprehensive resource for the Everest literature!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Grant! it's been a while since I read one of your post. I discovered your blog last summer, but have a blog on my own,now, my address shows in the stats, probably;-).
    I borrowed some books you reviewed at the library, and would thank you for the accurate reviews.
    I can read German, French, Spanish and English.I watched "the wildest dream" about 15 times... and am currently reading GLM' writings on Everest.

    Thanks for a great blog, makes us travel up there!!!
    Floreva

    ReplyDelete